- that everything has a simple and intuitive essence, which can be
achieved through abstraction
- that knowledge is not passive of owners
- in Open Science and collaborative research
- that teaching is as important as research
- in Open Source projects
- that everyone should have the same opportunities independently of
race, gender or social position.
- dark background with monospace fonts
- to work in a terminal emulator
- to keep things simple
- clear and direct communication
- to use hotkeys
- to help other people
- plants and animals
- Bossa Nova, Jazz and Blues.
I don’t like:
- waste of food and excess of trash
- lectures prepared without thinking in the audience
- unnecessary social interaction
- to be forced to use the mouse
- to have my data being collected
- egocentric people.
If you want to see some photos, try this small gallery.